Andrew Brown (pictured) is the Conservative Candidate in the Town Ward Council by-election in Fulham. The by-election is on Thursday 12th July 2012 and was called following former H&F Council Leader Stephen Greenhalgh’s appointment as Deputy Mayor of London for Policing.
Ten reasons to vote for Andrew Brown:
- Continued Council Tax reductions and value for money services compared to Labour’s 7.7% annual increases.
- Tough measures on crime and anti-social behaviour to make our streets and estates safe.
- Cleaner streets, easier recycling and same day refuse and recycling collections at least once a week.
- Schools of choice and a top quality education for all local children.
- A borough of opportunity, including low cost home ownership to help people onto the property ladder.
- Support for local traders and businesses to keep Fulham Road and New Kings Road vibrant.
- Pride in our local parks, ensuring they are properly maintained and improved.
- Andrew Brown is local. He’s lived in Fulham for ten years and works next door to Putney Bridge Tube.
- Andrew will always put Town Ward first - and will get his voice heard at the top table in the Town Hall.
- Andrew is committed to listening to local residents and being easily accessible.